Health 2.0 Fall Conference Prepares to Shake Up the World of New Health Tech
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — For 10 years, the Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference has harnessed the creativity and passion of health care’s brightest professionals to tackle the industry’s most intractable problems and leverage technology-enabled solutions to drive more compassionate, more accessible patient-centered care.
That mission continues as the Health 2.0 Fall Conference today announced the launch of the full agenda of its eleventh show, Oct. 1-4, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
More than 2,000 healthcare providers and payers, advocates, developers, investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers and advocates will take part in a four-day, action-packed agenda that includes 150+ healthcare technology demos in dozens of product categories; penetrating discussions on policy, innovation and technology integration with 100+ thought leaders; and sneak previews of the newest entrants to the healthcare marketplace.
The Fall Conference’s main stage panels on consumer technology, interoperability and data analytics each host their own unique keynoters, breakout sessions and technology demonstrations. Notable highlights include:
- Perspectives on consumer healthcare solutions from Google, Headspace, Cigna and Welltok at the New World of Consumer Tools and Health Models on Oct. 4.
- Interoperability Revisited on Oct. 3, featuring Allscripts and Cerner discussing their app store and API strategies, with a special focus on the potential of Blockchain.
- A conversation on politics and technology with current National Coordinator Don Rucker on Oct. 3; and dueling keynotes from former ONC Director David Brailer and former U.S. CTO Aneesh Chopra on Oct. 2.
- An in-depth look at the tools and ideas emerging in the age of machine learning during Transforming Care & Insights through Big Data & Analytics on Oct. 2, which features Jason Pyle, CEO of Base Health, Simon Kos, CMO of Microsoft, and Brian Otis, CTO of Verily Life Sciences;
Additional breakout sessions and technology demonstrations will feature influential policymakers, such as HHS CTO Bruce Greenstein; dynamic keynotes from the likes of Exponential Medicine Founder Daniel Kraft; and such leading healthcare organizations as Cigna, UPMC, Cedars-Sinai, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Stanford, Kaiser Permanente and UCSF.
Other notable highlights include:
- The Provider Symposium, a full day of product showcases and interactive sessions on healthcare policy, data and analytics, integration, and interoperability, featuring more than 25 major health system CIOs, CMIOs and other clinical leaders.
- The latest technical platform updates for developers, including FHIR, AI and blockchain, at Health 2.0’s Dev Day.
- MarketConnect Live, which connects healthcare solution companies with 25+ prospective provider, payer and pharma customers, including Kaiser Permanente, Cigna and Dignity Health.
- The debut of 10 new companies during the exclusive Launch! event. Events like Traction and the Investor Breakfast connect entrepreneurs with major healthcare investors, including StartUp Health, Merck Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners and many more.
The Fall Conference also presents unique twists on the typical healthcare technology tradeshow. Patients 2.0 is a panel discussion that feature the perspectives of patient and patient advocates. The Unacceptables features an in-depth discussion on how technology-enabled healthcare is tackling access to care; and social stigmas associated with loneliness, sexual assault or thoughts of suicide.
“We have put together a conference that will enlighten and inspire professionals from all areas of healthcare,” said Health 2.0 Co-Founders Indu Subaiya and Matthew Holt. “We’ve curated an agenda that speaks not just to innovation in health technology, but also to how that innovation is applied to health care’s most pressing challenges.”
About Health 2.0:
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and healthcare.
Amendola Communications for Health 2.0
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-20-fall-conference-prepares-to-shake-up-the-world-of-new-health-tech-300518647.html
SOURCE Health 2.0