Honda Debuts New Website for Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Offering Shoppers Refined Search Capability and a Seamless User Experience
TORRANCE, California, June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Honda today debuted a completely redesigned Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle website (www.HondaCertified.com) providing an easier and more focused shopping experience for its pre-owned vehicles, which have experienced sales growth of 6.8 percent this year, outpacing the performance of the non-luxury certified pre-owned auto market. The new site makes inventory the primary focal point for shoppers, introducing a new inventory alert feature for the most up-to-date vehicle availability information. The revamped site also filters inventory search results by specific features (e.g., leather interior or rearview camera) to help visitors find the vehicle that is right for them.
Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales provide a gateway to the Honda brand with more than half of Honda’s CPO customers new to the Honda family. With an influx of new customers and to address car shoppers’ biggest request that vehicle and feature comparison be easily accessible to help make their purchase decision online, Honda has implemented a vehicle compare feature, a vehicle recommendations tool and an interactive payment calculator to help potential customers find vehicles within their budget. The new Honda CPO website also features a responsive design that provides a seamless browsing experience on any device whether customers are using their computer at home or mobile phone on the go.
“Driven by a great deal of research and customer feedback, Honda’s new destination for certified pre-owned vehicles brings inventory front and center,” said Dan Rodriguez, Manager of Auto Remarketing, Certified Pre-Owned at American Honda. “With the booming growth in our Certified Pre-Owned sales, we’ve engineered our new Honda site to make comparisons simple, while providing an online shopping experience that makes finding a vehicle fun and easy.”
Key Features of the New Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Site:
- Inventory Alerts: Once a shopper creates an alert, Honda will notify that customer when the vehicle they are looking for is available.
- Similar Vehicle Comparison: Visitors can view and compare suggestions for other Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles they may be interested in.
- Favorite Vehicle Shareability: The new site enables users to share the vehicles they’re considering with friends and family.
- Vehicle Comparability: Shoppers can compare different Honda models to help make their vehicle decision.
- Device-Agnostic Design: New website design provides a seamless user experience across all platforms, regardless of device.
- New Imagery and Videos: The new www.HondaCertified.com offers the latest photos of your favorite Honda vehicles, as well as videos showcasing Honda cars and light trucks in action.
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive vehicles with advanced safety technologies sold through over 1,000 independent U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes the Fit, Civic, Accord and Clarity Series of passenger cars, along with the HR-V, CR-V and Pilot sport/utility vehicles, the Ridgeline pickup and the Odyssey minivan.
Honda has been producing automobiles in America for 34 years and currently operates 19 major manufacturing facilities in North America. In 2016, more than 95 percent of all Honda vehicles sold in the U.S. were made in North America, using domestic and globally sourced parts.
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.